I want to send a big thank you to Jasmin at Confessions of a Reborn Girl
for nominating me for this award!
VBA is given to bloggers/writers and their blogs with less than 1000 followers and it recognizes “the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page, [and] the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them” (snagged from Jasmin’s description).
Click here for the Rules:
So, to Jasmin (or anyone else who reads), here are 7 random things about me:
- I used to train service dogs. I would love to pick this up again once my children are a bit older.
- I love dogs. I mean, I really, really love dogs. If my husband didn’t stop me, I would probably have a dog pack.
- My spirit animal is the grey wolf. I’ve dreamt about mine twice and they have been extremely powerful dreams.
- Peanut Butter — can’t live without it!
- I wanted to be Indiana Jones (from the movie series) when I was a child.
- Pizza, pasta, cheese (Gouda especially), and red wine — those make life wonderful as well. 🙂
- Someday, I would love to own a 1950s era Chevy Farm truck – any color. 🙂
And really, all of the other bloggers I follow as well as those following me. I jump into so many amazing blogs on a daily basis, and it has so improved my life because what wonder and awe I have stumbled upon there.
I am so thankful for the other writers out there in the blogosphere who are showing up to the writing platform and speaking their truth. 🙂