[I’m feeling up to the 6 word story challenge this morning, so here goes….]
Creek’s warble? Muffled by crickets’ song.
And here is my amateur video I recorded early Saturday morning while strolling our backyard garden with the dogs. We are so fortunate to live beside this babbling creek (which is unassumingly quiet these days before the rain).
[In response to the Six Word Challenge: Muffled
- Write a story in six words or less inspired by the prompt.
- Write your story in a comment below to be entered. A link to a blog post is not an entry.
- A blog post and a pingback is not a requirement of the challenge, just your story in the comments below but feel free to add your own blog post if you wish. Remember to use the tag #stellarstorychallenge if you do and provide a link to your post.
- Read and ‘like’ at least one other story published on this week’s prompt.
- The winner will be the story with the most likes at the end of the challenge. This week, the end of the challenge will be on Friday 30th September at 10pm GMT.
- I will announce the winner on this blog on Friday evening and include links to the winners’ blogs.
- First, second and third place will have the honour of downloading and using one of my highly coveted awards on their blogs should they wish to do so.
- In the event of a tie for second and third places, I will choose a single story to take the placement.
- Only one entry per person please. Multiple entries will be deleted leaving the first submission only.